Friday 26 March 2010

Working with Flickr

Well, this was completely new ground for me but Flickr seems easy to use with text and images spaced out well on the home page. I had some images of the grounds on my PC which were easy to load, and then tried to import pictures from my Truprint account. Although Truprint does have the option to export to a social network Flickr isn't one of them - I can however export to my Blogger account. I experimented with sending the shots to my email address and that worked fine.

This feels like a fairly steep learning curve, but I'm enjoying it, and its interesting how the exercises throw up other discoveries along the way. If it is possible to say this online in a mumbled, hard-to-make out tone of voice I have discovered that I don't need to have three or four windows open simultaneously, but can just open a new tab for each site on the one window. Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment